Do you have experience selling enterprise eCommerce solutions? Do you want to work with a rapidly growing eCommerce agency? We’re looking for you!
We’re a digital commerce, optimization, and marketing agency built for fearless brands seeking limitless growth and profitability. We’re experts at our craft and have partnered with the best eCommerce platforms in the world: Shopify Plus, BigCommerce, and Workarea.
The Director of eCommerce Solutions position is located in our Philadelphia office and will report directly to the CEO. The ideal candidate will have sales experience in the eCommerce industry, be an enthusiastic and disciplined professional with strong sales abilities. You will be expected to prospect, negotiate and close new customers while identifying and supporting the growing needs of current clients. Frequent travel is required.
The Sales Fit Test:
- You're a go-getter who never settles.
- A born people person.
- Understands the difference between selling versus problem-solving.
- You're a specialist in your vertical and not a generalist.
- You have eCommerce experience
- You have platform experience with one of the following platforms: Shopify Plus, Magento, BigCommerce, Workarea
- Collaborating with agency marketing and business development to target and prospect new opportunities
- Track record of closing large deal sizes for eCommerce websites, Conversion Optimization, and Managed Services.
- Strong understanding of the sales process with enterprise eCommerce websites in collaboration with platform platforms (i.e. Magento, Workarea, Shopify Plus, etc)
- Must have a proven track record of hitting quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Working closely with prospective customers to understand their needs, determine the right solution and set of Noticed services to recommend
- Ownership of process and procedure documentation for your role
- Collaborate with agency marketing and creative on new sales collateral
- Tight collaboration with Project Management, Strategy, Creative, and Technology teams to customize services and formulate pricing proposals
- Proactively prospecting for new leads via Linkedin, FB, Outbound Emails, Platform Partners, etc.
- Fully running the sales cycle and closing the deal
- Facilitating a strong sales handoff process with the delivery team to ensure high-quality execution of the project and services
- Working closely with key partners to pass leads and orchestrate a collaborative sales process with joint prospective customers
- Cross collaborate with sales, project managers, and eCommerce strategists weekly/monthly to identify up-sell/cross-sell opportunities on existing accounts
- Networking and attending key events and tradeshows to target sales qualified leads
- Maintain and organize CRM with leads and opportunity pipeline
- 3-5 years of direct sales experience in the professional services or ecommerce software space
- Proven success in a previous sales position
- A plus for direct knowledge of: Shopify, Magento, Workarea, Dynamic Yield, Optimizely
- Experience with CRM's i.e. Copper, Salesforce, Hubspot, etc.
- A strong hunter mentality and familiarity with eCommerce tools and technology
- Ability to work effectively in a collegial team environment
- Passion and curiosity to learn is a major part of our company culture and will be required to be a successful team member
- Bachelor’s degree
What can Noticed offer me?
- Competitive Salary
- Uncapped Commission
- Phantom Stock Options
- We continually invest in education in our team of doers, thinkers, and risk-takers, who share a never-settle attitude.
- We offer healthcare benefits and contribute 70% to employee premiums.
- We observe company work-from-home days on Tuesday and Fridays.
- We provide paid time off and company holidays.
- We actively curate a monthly and yearly team culture calendar and enjoy in-office snacks and freshly brewed coffee.
- We’re nestled in the heart of Old City, overlooking Penn’s Landing, in one of the most walkable areas in Philadelphia.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and foster an inclusive environment. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply to our positions.