Do you enjoy connecting the dots with the customer shopping experience from the homepage to checkout? Do you like to back-up decisions through data? Are you a natural problem solver that gets eCommerce? Then we are looking for you!
A Senior Ecommerce Account Strategist is a unique hybrid role that we've created at Noticed that combines Ecommerce Strategy and Account Management. You'll be responsible for guiding, educating, and growing relationships with disruptive high-growth direct-to-consumer eCommerce brands in the health, wellness, and active lifestyle space. By developing strategic website improvement roadmaps through a qualitative and quantitive approach with metrics and ROI at the forefront.
To succeed in this role, you must have a background in eCommerce strategy with the ability to focus on high impact UX strategies, demonstrate ROI through data, and be the go-to point of contact for Noticed clients as well as internal teams. This role will report to the Ecommerce Strategy Lead.
Noticed is a digital commerce, optimization, and marketing agency built for Direct-to-Consumer brands in the health, wellness, and active lifestyle space.
The Quick Fit Test!
- You have experience with Shopify Plus or Magento
- You have knowledge and working experience of Hotjar or Google Optimize
- Experience working with direct-to-consumer eCommerce Brands
- You have an analytical and data-driven background with a Google Analytics Certification
- You can strategically create website improvement roadmaps focused on improving site metrics
- You have more than 3-5 years of eCommerce experience
Responsibilities & Expectations
As a Senior Ecommerce Account Strategist, you'll need to be extremely organized and capable of juggling multiple tasks with varying time-sensitive due dates. Your day-to-day responsibilities will require great time management in order to execute client work efficiently.
- Monthly updating all clients on budgets, hours, and account status.
- Collaborating with Project Managers, Designers, and Developers to ensure resource availability.
- Build strong client relationships with key decision-makers – partnering and advocating for them internally.
- Define client business objectives in order to present them to the internal team in crafting solutions that can meet or exceed client financial targets
- Maintain a detailed sales pipeline and forecast for each account in the CRM.
- Consistently meet and exceed quarterly and annual net new revenue quota
- Collaborate monthly with cross-department client service teams to identify opportunities for upselling/cross-selling existing clients on our optimization service offerings.
- Identify opportunities and improvement with existing clients’ website funnel to upsell/cross-sell solutions.
- Updating all client roadmaps on a weekly basis.
- Become a go-to trusted advisor for your clients focusing on high impact solutions with ROI always at the forefront.
- Responsible for defining client account KPIs as well as consistently reporting on those metrics on a monthly basis to ensure account ROI.
- Manage client escalations and mitigate conflict resolutions.
- Manage financial tracking, quarterly/annual executive reviews, and internal planning
- Consult clients on ecommerce trends and emerging technologies to drive forward success for their online business.
- Act as a strategic advisor to your customers to ensure they remain successful and realize the full value of their investment with Noticed.
- Manage all annual account renewals for existing optimization clients.
- Contribute to agency marketing with webinars, case studies content etc
- Create and maintain account management and sales collateral i.e. platform setup packages, holiday CRO packages, proposals, case studies, quarterly/annual reviews, reporting, etc.
- Maintain ongoing relationships with platform partner managers and CSM’s i.e. Privy, Smile.io, Yotpo, Recharge, Swell, Nosto, Shopify Plus, Octane, etc.
- Sending referrals to app partners for Optimization and Delivery clients
- New client onboarding i.e. account and deliverables set up.
- Forecasting and tracking key website metrics.
- Structuring and presenting monthly strategy recommendations to the client
- Responsible for recommending client CRO test plans backed by data
- Restructuring client website information architecture and taxonomy for ongoing retains and website builds
- Work with project management and design team to create website strategy requirements for website builds i.e. content strategy, funnel best practice requirements, and app recommendations.
- Creating user personas, user journey maps, user stories, use cases, flow charts, heatmaps, etc.
- Monthly execution of ongoing optimization roadmaps.
- Ensuring the strategic utilization of all app partner solutions integrated into ongoing client roadmap accounts.
- Develop business requirements for all ongoing client retainers to handoff to PM in Jira for completion.
- Supporting PM / design / development teams by expediting ticket requests.
- Guiding clients website funnel on Ecommerce best practices.
- Owning one-off projects such as Fixed Bid retainers as needed.
To be successful in this role, you’ll already have:
- Have experience managing and launching projects on-time and on budget.
- 3-5 years of experience in small web design projectsz
- In-depth technical fluency and literacy in web technologies including high-level technical problem solving
- A working understanding of the entirety of the web design project lifecycle from front-end development to back-end programming
- Strong ability to coordinate and manage client projects to profitable completion, on-time delivery, and high customer satisfaction
- Experience in project scoping and estimation
- Excellent logical reasoning, multi-tasking, and analytical skills
- Exemplary organizational and time management skills
- An ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Experience working with Asana, Harvest, Jira, Wrike etc.
- Strong budget and organizational management skills
- Experience in and enjoy creating and managing detailed documentation
What can Noticed offer me?
- Competitive Salary + Bonus
- We offer healthcare benefits and contribute 70% to employee premiums.
- We provide 23 days of paid time off and observe 10 company holidays.
- We have Summer Fridays, where employees can complete their Friday afternoon work earlier in the week and take a half-day on Fridays!
- We actively curate a monthly and yearly team culture calendar.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and foster an inclusive environment. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply to our positions.
We can’t wait to hear from you!