Noticed is a digital commerce, optimization, and marketing agency in the heart of Philadelphia. We are looking for an Email Marketing expert, who lives eCommerce, to join our Marketing Services team and take our clients’ email marketing efforts to the next level.
Our Email Marketing Specialist will deliver effective and accurate email campaigns that will drive results for our eCommerce clients in a fast-paced working environment. The focus is on traffic and revenue growth for our clients. The ideal candidate will bring campaign planning, project management, data analysis, and email automation workflow experience to the table.
We are looking for a rock star, who truly lives and breathes email marketing. Marketing generalists need not apply!
Email Marketing Specialist Responsibilities will include:
- Delivering effective and accurate email campaigns that routinely exceed KPI expectations
- Managing a large queue of deliverables at any given time
- Optimizing email campaigns, triggered flows, segmentation, and A/B testing
- Content building, copywriting, and working directly in collaboration with graphic designers to meet clients’ deliverable design needs
To be successful in this role, you’ll:
- Love eCommerce
- Be a data-driven thinker
- Have ample experience using data to make strategic decisions
- Have the ability to build smart, effective processes to ensure the work is completed on-time and error-free
- Be a self-starter and communicate transparently by asking questions when needed while being able to dive in and take on a challenge on your own
- Have a sincere interest in the growth of our clients’ businesses and will proactively provide suggestions to help the team achieve and exceed our goals
- Get excited by driving results (revenue) via email marketing campaigns/flows
- Hustle by default
- Understand industry trends and proactively get ahead of them for our clients
- Always be willing to go the extra mile for the good of the team
- Sweat the numbers
- Be exceptionally detail-oriented
- Have the ability to follow through on a wide-ranging and varied list of client deliverables
- Have experience analyzing data to provide strategic optimizations and recommendations to clients for improvement
- Have email marketing experience specifically for eCommerce merchants
- Have 4-6 years experience (preferred)
It’s a plus if you:
- Have experience effectively prioritizing a large queue of deliverables and building efficient processes
- Have Klaviyo (ESP) experience
If you’re excited by this opportunity:
- Apply online now and include a brief summary of why you’ll be an asset to our team, why you’d be a good fit for the role based on your marketing experience, and why you are interested in Noticed.
- Share your résumé and relevant information such as your LinkedIn profile and samples.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
What’s it like to work at Noticed?
Our team is incredibly dynamic, intelligent, and talented and is full of fun and collaborative doers, thinkers, and risk-takers. We pride ourselves in only hiring the best and brightest experts in their fields. Our team is hungry, driven, and passionate and is always looking to learn, grow, and solve problems. Here's your chance to be part of it.
As a team,
- We Invest - By tapping into our collective curiosity and indulging our need to never stop learning, we create a healthy culture and a well-rounded range of services.
- We Never Settle - We never settle for subpar work, half-assed strategy, or anything we wouldn’t put our own names on. We evolve just like brands do.
- We Live - We recognize that work-life balance is more than occasional time off and culture is more than an in-office ping pong table. We continually work to create a positive team experience and see to it that everyone enjoys being in work almost as much as they enjoy being outside of it. After all, a happy team makes kick-ass work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and foster an inclusive environment. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply to our positions.
We can’t wait to hear from you!