Paid Social Manager
Noticed is a digital commerce, optimization and marketing agency in Philadelphia. We’re looking for a Facebook + Instagram Advertising expert, who lives eCommerce, to join our Marketing Services team in this client-facing role.
Our Paid Social Manager will focus on paid social and search growth for our clients by overseeing, optimizing, and growing the results of our eCommerce clients’ paid social media efforts. We’re looking for a Paid Social expert who knows how to find the key data that our clients might miss then take that data and leverage it to grow our clients’ businesses.
Paid Social Core Responsibilities will include:
- Managing and driving our client’s paid social efforts (Facebook and Instagram Advertising)
- Managing, optimizing, and growing client accounts using Facebook and Instagram
- Working directly within Facebook Business Manager on a daily basis to grow our clients’ eCommerce businesses with strategic Facebook and Instagram advertising campaigns
- Working closely with the creative team to deliver daily reporting on account performance
- Diving into account analytics, using Facebook and proprietary systems, to understand trends across advanced metrics for campaign, ad set, and ad performance
- Auditing new and existing Facebook Ads accounts for improvement opportunities
- Planning and launching new Facebook campaigns and strategies
- Advising clients and internal team on budgets, creative needs, and technical needs
- Owning account performance and delivering established ROA goals to clients
To be successful in this role, you’ll:
- Specifically be a professional FB/IG Ads Manager not a digital marketing generalist or organic social media manager
- Have 4-6 years of relevant experience in social and 2-3+ years of experience directly managing eCommerce merchant AdWords accounts
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree (a Master’s or advanced degree is a plus)
- Be an overall expert in Facebook Ads platform, features, and tools
- Have eCommerce experience managing merchant Facebook Ad Accounts with significant monthly spends
- Hustle by default
- Love eCommerce
- Understand industry trends and proactively get ahead of them for our clients
- Always go the extra mile for the good of the team
- Have Google AdWords experience
- Communicate transparently with your manager like asking for help when you need it while being able to perform autonomously
- Sweat the numbers
- Be exceptionally detail-oriented
- Have strong experience speaking directly with clients, preparing client-facing deliverables including PowerPoint presentations and monthly performance reports
- Have a deep understanding of Facebook targeting and custom audience building
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
If you’re excited by this opportunity:
- Apply online now and include a brief summary of why you’ll be an asset to our team, why you’d be a good fit for the role based on your marketing experience, and why you are interested in Noticed.
- Share your résumé and relevant information such as your LinkedIn profile and samples.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
What’s it like to work at Noticed?
Our team is incredibly dynamic, intelligent, and talented and is full of fun and collaborative doers, thinkers, and risk-takers. We pride ourselves in only hiring the best and brightest experts in their fields. Our team is hungry, driven, and passionate and is always looking to learn, grow, and solve problems. Here's your chance to be part of it.
As a team,
- We Invest - By tapping into our collective curiosity and indulging our need to never stop learning, we create a healthy culture and a well-rounded range of services.
- We Never Settle - We never settle for subpar work, half-assed strategy, or anything we wouldn’t put our own names on. We evolve just like brands do.
- We Live - We recognize that work-life balance is more than occasional time off and culture is more than an in-office ping pong table. We continually work to create a positive team experience and see to it that everyone enjoys being in work almost as much as they enjoy being outside of it. After all, a happy team makes kick-ass work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and foster an inclusive environment. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply to our positions.
We can’t wait to hear from you!