Paid Media Manager
Noticed is a digital commerce, optimization and marketing agency in Philadelphia. We’re looking for a Facebook + Instagram Advertising expert, who lives eCommerce, to join our Marketing Services team in this client-facing role.
Our Paid Media Manager will focus on paid social growth for our clients by overseeing, optimizing, and growing the results of our eCommerce clients’ paid social media efforts. We’re looking for a Facebook Business Manager expert who knows how to find the key data that our clients might miss then take that data and leverage it to grow our clients’ businesses.
Our Paid Media Manager’s Core Responsibilities will include:
- Managing and driving our client’s paid social efforts (Facebook and Instagram Advertising)
- Managing, optimizing, and growing client accounts using Facebook and Instagram
- Working directly within Facebook Business Manager on a daily basis to grow our clients’ eCommerce businesses with strategic Facebook and Instagram advertising campaigns
- Working closely with the creative team to deliver daily reporting on account performance
- Diving into account analytics, using Facebook and proprietary systems, to understand trends across advanced metrics for campaign, ad set, and ad performance
- Auditing new and existing Facebook Ads accounts for improvement opportunities
- Planning and launching new Facebook campaigns and strategies
- Advising clients and internal team on budgets, creative needs, and technical needs
- Owning account performance and delivering established ROA goals to clients
- Overseeing the paid search efforts for our clients
- Executing Paid Search strategy for our clients including but not limited to:
- Google AdWords
- Shopping Ads (PLA’s)
- Bid Management
- Proactive client account research
- End-to-end campaign management (planning, launch, testing, experience with 3rd party bid management tools)
- Active participation and management of vendor/platform relationships
- Analyzing and assessing campaign performance based on KPIs
- Translating quantitative and qualitative data into actionable strategic plans
- Communicating regularly with clients and team members on budget, performance and analysis of campaigns
- Translating complex analytical work into plain English
- Making recommendations for client representatives and account teams by turning data into information, information into insight, and insight into business recommendations
To be successful in this role, you’ll:
- Specifically be a professional FB/IG Ads Manager not a digital marketing generalist or organic social media manager
- Have 4-6 years of relevant experience in social and 2-3+ years of experience directly managing eCommerce merchant AdWords accounts
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree; a Master’s or advanced degree is a plus
- Be an overall expert in Facebook Ads platform, features, and tools
- Have eCommerce experience managing merchant Facebook Ad Accounts with significant monthly spends
- Hustle by default
- Love eCommerce
- Understand industry trends and proactively get ahead of them for our clients
- Always go the extra mile for the good of the team
- Have paid search (Google AdWords) experience
- Communicate transparently with your manager like asking for help when you need it while being able to perform autonomously
- Sweat the numbers
- Be exceptionally detail-oriented
- Have strong experience speaking directly with clients, preparing client-facing deliverables including PowerPoint presentations and monthly performance reports
- Have a deep understanding of Facebook targeting and custom audience building
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
If you’re excited by this opportunity:
- Apply online now and include a brief summary of why you’ll be an asset to our team, why you’d be a good fit for the role based on your marketing experience, and why you are interested in Noticed.
- Share your résumé and relevant information such as your LinkedIn profile and samples.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Noticed is an incredibly dynamic, intelligent, and talented team full of fun and collaborative doers, thinkers, and risk-takers. We pride ourselves in only hiring the best and brightest experts in their fields, who are always looking to learn, grow, and solve problems. Our team is hungry, driven, and passionate. Here's your chance to be part of it.
- We offer up to 15 paid vacation days, generous sick leave, and 9 company holidays.
- We work in a comfortable, co-working office space with unlimited coffee and tea, ergonomic chairs, community events, and a reserved bike rack.
- We have team lunch outings.
- We are flexible and offer work from home days.
We can’t wait to hear from you!