Noticed is a digital commerce, optimization and marketing agency in Philadelphia. We’re looking for a Paid Social expert, who loves eCommerce, to join our Marketing Services team in this client-facing role.
Our Paid Social Manager will focus on strategy and growth for our clients by developing channel strategy, optimizing campaigns, analyzing performance and growing the accounts primarily through Facebook & Instagram.
Paid Social Manager core responsibilities will include:
- Owning channel strategy across client’s paid social accounts as they align with client and campaign goals
- Ongoing management and optimization of client’s paid social accounts (Facebook and Instagram Advertising) including evergreen, testing and promotional campaigns
- Developing and running testing strategies for campaigns, audiences, ad type, creative, etc
- Diving into account analytics, using Facebook and proprietary systems, to understand trends across advanced metrics for campaign, ad set, and ad performance
- Budget management and goal pacing
- Building close relationships with clients through frequent communication on performance, strategies, campaign priorities, etc.
- Collaboration with internal cross- channel departments to deliver cohesive recommendations and strategies to clients
To be successful in this role, you’ll:
- Have 4-6+ years of direct experience owning paid social strategy
- Ideal 2-3+ years of experience directly managing eCommerce
- Be an overall expert in Facebook Ads platform, features, and tools and knowledge of best practices
- Understanding of how paid social impacts full funnel marketing strategies
- Keep up on industry trends and proactively get ahead of them for our clients
- Be exceptionally detail-oriented and have excellent project management skills
- Have strong experience speaking directly with clients and preparing client-facing deliverables
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Previous agency experience strongly preferred
- Facebook Blueprint Certification a plus
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree (a Master’s or advanced degree is a plus)
If you’re excited by this opportunity:
Apply online now and include a brief summary of why you’ll be an asset to our team, why you’d be a good fit for the role based on your experience, and why you are interested in Noticed. Share your résumé and relevant information such as your online portfolio and LinkedIn profile.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
What can Noticed offer me?
- We invest in our team of doers, thinkers, and risk-takers, who share a never-settle attitude.
- We offer healthcare benefits and contribute 70% to employee premiums.
- We observe company work from home days.
- We provide paid time off and company holidays.
- We actively curate a monthly and yearly team culture calendar and enjoy in-office snacks and freshly brewed coffee.
- We’re nestled in the heart of Old City, overlooking Penn’s Landing, in one of the most walkable areas in Philadelphia.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and foster an inclusive environment. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply to our positions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and foster an inclusive environment. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply to our positions.
We can’t wait to hear from you!