Noticed is looking for a CRO Strategist to work closely with both the client and the eCommerce strategy team on a contract basis. This person is responsible for the conversion funnel and utilize their data derived from testing to make strategic decisions with the eCommerce Strategist.
This is a contract position and starts in the beginning of March. It will include 15-20 hours of work per week for a duration of about 3-4 months.
Our CRO Strategist responsibilities and duties will include:
- Live User Testing
- Data & Conversions
- AB Testing
- Multi-Variant Testing
- Advanced GA Set Up
- Auditing & Data Clean Up
- Data Studio Reporting
- GA, Search Console, Optimize, GTM
To be successful in this role, you’ll:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited 4-year college or university
- Have 3-5 years of eCommerce experience/knowledge
- Have a background that includes digital marketing, website testing and analytics
- Experience with tools such as JIRA, Google Tag Manager, Optimize, and Google Search Console
- Analytical and process orientation capabilities with good organizational skills, ability to translate data insights into actionable recommendations
- Demonstrated experience planning successful test designs
- Have experience working with multiple brand identities simultaneously
- Effectively communicate CRO strategy, both verbally and written
- Be passionate about executing innovative new technologies and strategies
- Work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment, solve problems and deliver on required timelines
- Collaborate with client and internal team members across all levels and departments
- Pay attention to details, big and small
- Be autonomous
We are an equal opportunity employer and foster an inclusive environment. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply to our positions.
We can’t wait to hear from you!