Noticed is a digital commerce, optimization and marketing agency in Philadelphia. We’re looking for a paid search advertising expert, who loves eCommerce, to join our Marketing Services team in this client-facing role.
Our Paid Search Account Manager will focus on strategy and growth for our clients by developing channel strategy, optimizing campaigns, analyzing performance and growing the campaigns primarily through Google Ads.
The Paid Search Account Manager’s core responsibilities will include:
- Developing and owning channel strategy across multiple client’s paid search accounts as they align with client and campaign goals
- Own strategic decisions as it related to account structure, keyword research and selection, shopping campaign strategy, ad copy and extension development, bid and budget management, campaign types and ongoing account maintenance and analysis
- Diving into account performance and analyzing data to understand trends across advanced metrics
- Building close relationships with clients through frequent communication on performance, strategies, campaign priorities, etc.
- Collaboration with internal cross- channel departments to deliver cohesive recommendations and strategies to clients
To be successful in this role, you’ll:
- Have 4-6+ years of direct experience owning paid search strategy
- Ideal 2-3+ years of experience directly managing eCommerce
- Be an overall expert in Google Ads platform, features, and tools and knowledge of best practices
- Understanding of how paid search campaigns impact full funnel marketing strategies
- Keep up on industry trends and proactively get ahead of them for our clients
- Be exceptionally detail-oriented and have excellent project management skills
- Have strong experience speaking directly with clients and preparing client-facing deliverables
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Previous agency experience strongly preferred
- Google Ads Certification required
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree
If you’re excited by this opportunity:
- Apply online now and include a brief summary of why you’ll be an asset to our team, why you’d be a good fit for the role based on your marketing experience, and why you are interested in Noticed.
- Share your résumé and relevant information such as your LinkedIn profile and samples.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
What can Noticed offer me?
- We invest in our team of doers, thinkers, and risk-takers, who share a never-settle attitude.
- We offer healthcare benefits and contribute 70% to employee premiums.
- We observe company work from home days.
- We provide paid time off and company holidays.
- We actively curate a monthly and yearly team culture calendar and enjoy in-office snacks and freshly brewed coffee.
- We’re nestled in the heart of Old City, overlooking Penn’s Landing, in one of the most walkable areas in Philadelphia.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and foster an inclusive environment. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply to our positions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and foster an inclusive environment. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply to our positions.
We can’t wait to hear from you!