Fully remote position for applicants located in the EST timezone.
Noticed is a generational commerce, optimization, and marketing agency that grows disruptive mission-driven health, wellness, and active lifestyle brands. We’re looking for an experienced Retention Marketing Manager to join our Marketing Services team in this strategic, client-facing role.
Do you have experience in the eCommerce industry? Do you have experience working on platforms such as Klaviyo, Bronto, or Dotmailer? Are you wanting to be on the cutting edge of retention marketing by owning the consumer lifecycle from email -> sms -> social messenger automation? Then keep reading! :)
About the role:
We're looking for a born retention marketer with a strong understanding of the retention marketing funnel. You’ll collaborate with a talented team of marketing strategists, content marketers, and designers to implement innovative retention marketing campaigns with disruptive D2C brands such as Rare Beauty, Moscot, Gorjana and many more.
Your Experience will include:
- 4+ years of experience overseeing and managing the entire scope of email marketing from strategy development, design to execution to analysis preferred for e-commerce clients (e-commerce experience is required)
- A strong understanding of email marketing best practices, industry standards and how to set KPIs to reach client goals
- Experience leading, managing, coaching and mentoring a team of 1-2 direct reports
- Strong project and account management experience
- A wide variety of email marketing best practice including but not limited to automated trigger flows, campaign personalization, list segmentation, analytics reporting and A|B testing
- Have experience with SMS and Social automation campaigns (Plus)
- Strong understanding of retention performance metrics such as LTV, LTR, and repurchase rate.
- High-level experience with multiple ESPs (Email Service Providers). Knowledge of Klaviyo is preferred.
- Experience implementing email marketing, SMS, referral, subscription, and loyalty rewards programs.
- Excellent Excel/Sheets and data handling skills with the ability to analyze campaign data and draw insights to form strategic recommendations
- Knowledge of how different online marketing channels work together (email, paid social, affiliate, organic, paid search, lead gen, etc.)
- A proven ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple clients & projects, conflicting priorities and project scope
- Strong communication and presentation skills, attention to detail and problem-solving abilities. Previous client facing experience is preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Design, Communications, or equivalent
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Distribute deliverables to direct reports while mentoring the team and guiding them towards success with your clients
- Identify escalation points within the team and clients to ensure clients are happy and satisfied with the team’s deliverables to improve client retention.
- Manage the scope of work to ensure direct reports stay within scope of client project deliverables and budget.
- Balance management of retention marketing (email & sms) clients with internal team management to ensure agreed upon client retention rate goals are met
- Identify areas for improvement of internal processes and procedures within the retention marketing department to optimize the efficiency of the team
- Own the strategy development of all short and long-term email strategies through the entire customer journey / customer life cycle for multiple clients
- Own the entire email process for our marketing clients including, but not limited to: content calendar creation, copywriting, campaign building, campaign execution, advanced automated flow set-up, proofing, and deployment.
- Provide analytics and data-driven insights to the client and use data to inform strategies
- Communicate effectively with clients on a consistent basis
- Ability to coach, mentor, and inspire team members as needed
- Identify opportunities to update or create internal processes
- Stay on top of industry trends, new tools, apps, etc that will Monitor email strategies of key competitors and the overall industry to understand emerging trends
- Perform other duties as required
Its a plus if you have:
- Experience with Email platforms such as: Klaviyo, Bronto, Dotmailer etc.
- Experience with SMS platforms such as: Postscript, Attentive, SMSBump etc.
- Experience with Loyalty platform such as: smile.io, swell rewards etc.
What can Noticed offer me?
- Salary based on experience
- Fully Remote
- We offer healthcare benefits and contribute 70% to employee premiums.
- 23 days of paid time off
- Observe 10 paid company holidays.
- Career development opportunities (workshops, classes, mentorship)
- We have Summer Fridays, where employees can complete their Friday afternoon work earlier in the week and take a half-day on Fridays!
- We actively curate a monthly and yearly team culture calendar.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and foster an inclusive environment. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply to our positions.
Please apply by sending your resume and tell us about yourself. We’d love to talk!
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.