Noticed is a digital commerce, optimization and marketing agency located in Philadelphia. We’re searching for a Senior Front-end Developer, who has a passion for technology, a willingness to learn and grow, and a desire to commit to our company and the clients we serve. Do you have experience in the ecommerce industry? Are you comfortable working alongside both creative designers and other front-end developers? Are you an enthusiastic and disciplined professional with strong development abilities?
We should talk if:
- You have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, responsive design, general web functions and standards
- You can imitate existing HTML projects and build new ones that seamlessly integrate with existing code
- You have some Shopify and Liquid chops
- You have 3-5 years of experience in Front-end Development
- You want to push the boundaries of digital technology and present high-quality, interactive ecommerce storefronts
Our Senior Front-end Developer’s Core Responsibilities will include being able to:
- Manage a small team of front-end developers
- Create interactive sites via Shopify for our Enterprise clients
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use, optimization, and scalability
- Ensure technical feasibility of UI designs
- Translate technical requirements and mockups into fully functioning websites using HTML/CSS/JS
- Continuously look for ways to improve conversion rates and implement A/B tests
- Rigorously educate yourself with the latest development techniques and best practices
- Communicate solutions to team members and clients both verbally and in written documentation
- Implement new digital technologies or development techniques that help to meet client goals and business objectives
- Perform ongoing website maintenance including functional changes to ecommerce storefronts
To be successful in this role, you’ll already have:
- A strong passion for front-end architecture as well as driven attitude towards learning new web technologies
- An excellent ability to convert design mockups into interactive digital experiences
- A solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, teamwork, and communication skills
It’s a bonus if you also:
- Are versed in agile development and best practices
- Have ecommerce development experience (Shopify, Magento, Volusion, etc.)
- Understand conversion rate optimization or data-driven product development (analytics, A/B testing, etc.)
- Are familiar developing with CSS pre-processors (SCSS, SASS, etc.) and architecture patterns like BEM, SMACSS, or other
- Have knowledge of version control systems (Git)
- Are experienced integrating dynamic content solutions with AJAX or API Services
As a professional in this role, you’ll be overwhelmingly successful at Noticed if you:
- Have experience with managing and mentoring a team of front-end developers
- Work well both independently and in cooperation with others
- Have a sense of ownership for your work and the product
- Are intellectually curious
- Strive to get better every day and to make others around you better
- Are passionate about your craft
- Challenge convention
If you’re excited by this opportunity:
Apply online now and include a brief summary of why you’ll be an asset to our team, why you’d be a good fit for the role based on your experience, and why you are interested in Noticed. Share your résumé and relevant information such as your LinkedIn profile.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Noticed is an incredibly dynamic, intelligent, and talented team full of fun and collaborative doers, thinkers, and risk-takers. We pride ourselves in only hiring the best and brightest experts in their fields, who are always looking to learn, grow, and solve problems. Our team is hungry, driven, and passionate. Here’s your chance to be part of it.
- We offer up to 15 paid vacation days, generous sick leave, and 9 company holidays.
- We work in a comfortable, upscale co-working office space with unlimited coffee and tea, ergonomic chairs, community events, and a reserved bike rack.
- We have team lunch outings.
- We are flexible and offer work from home days.
We can’t wait to hear from you!