Noticed is a generational commerce, optimization, and marketing agency that grows disruptive mission-driven health, wellness, and active lifestyle brands. We lead by example, leave the ego at the front door, bring it every day, and push each other to be the best version of ourselves to deliver value and results to our clients. If our clients win, then we all win!
We’re experts at our craft and have partnered with the best eCommerce platforms in the world such as Shopify Plus, BigCommerce, Klaviyo, and Postscript.
Do you have experience designing the large logo D2C eCommerce experiences? Do you have a burning desire to lead a talented creative team and be the creative visionary for our agency brand and clients? to work with a rapidly growing eCommerce agency? We’re looking for you!
As the Creative Director, you'll be part of the core leadership team and responsible for delivering impeccable work that will position us as an industry leader by overseeing the execution of renowned ecommerce user experiences, branding, ad + email campaigns, and storytelling. You will report directly to the Sr Director of Operations to strategize and improve our creative processes, as well as participate in new business calls as the lead creative. A large part of this job will be mentoring and managing our creative team. You will take ownership over a few high-profile accounts, executing website UI/UX designs and branding projects, as well as provide creative direction to our junior and senior designers.
The Creative Fit Test:
- You're a natural perfectionist
- A born people person
- Experience designing large logo D2C brands
- You're a specialist in your vertical and not a generalist
- Have a dope portfolio to show off
Your Core Responsibilities will include:
- Design e-commerce user-experiences and branding for high-profile clientele
- Oversee and take ownership over agency branding, website and marketing communication collateral
- Provide feedback and creative direction to junior & senior designers
- Participate in new business pitch presentation calls to speak to our creative strengths to large logo brands.
- Ensure all design output meets agency standards
- Ensure all copywriting is on-brand for both clients and agency
- Present and explain the creative journey to clients
- Create brand and website style guides
- Ensure agency is up to date on design trends in ecommerce
- Optimize and improve creative processes
- Communicate with development teams to ensure creativity is executed properly
- Assist with sales decks and presentations for new business opportunities
To be successful in this role, you'll already have:
- 4-6 years of digital design experience, preferably with ecommerce
- Strong portfolio of ecommerce website & UX design **a must**
- Experience designing best-in-class, mobile-first ecommerce websites
- Strong knowledge of UX/UI design best practices
- Branding, logo, and brand guide experience
- Knowledge of Figma and Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong knowledge of typography best practice
- Ability to manage a team of designers
- Excellent communication skillsAbility to communicate and pitch creative to clients
What can Noticed offer me?
- Competitive Salary
- Vested Stock Options + Profit Sharing (3-5%)
- Fully Remote (Must be based in North America)
- 401k with a 4% match (After 6 months of employment)
- We offer healthcare benefits and contribute 80% to employee premiums.
- 23 days of paid time off
- Observe 10 paid company holidays.
- Career development opportunities (workshops, classes, mentorship)
- We have Summer Fridays, where employees can complete their Friday afternoon work earlier in the week and take a half-day on Fridays!
- We actively curate a monthly and yearly team culture calendar.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and foster an inclusive environment. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply to our positions.