Noticed is hiring a remote experienced and ambitious business development representative to prospect, nurture, qualify, and secure new business leads to support our sales team with closing new business.
The Business Development Representative is responsible for building a pipeline of prospects and acquire new leads to support the company’s sales objectives. This person reports to the Director of Revenue Growth and will seek out and qualify new business opportunities by developing relationships with potential customers that fit our target customer market. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience generating leads and exceeding quotas.
As a Business Development Representative, you will have the outstanding opportunity to be an integral part of our success with a base salary, rewarding commission structure, and fantastic benefits.
We are looking for candidates who are true self-starters and can work well in an entrepreneurial environment. The ideal candidate must have outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written, attention to detail, and experience driving business through outreach marketing, cold calling, and virtual partner networking. If you are self-motivated, competitive, results-driven, ambitious, and enjoy working in a growth-minded environment, we’d like to meet you!
This position is for a full-time remote position based in an EST time zone.
- Proactively seek new business leads and schedule meetings with direct-to-consumer eCommerce brands via outbound emails, Linkedin outreach, phone calls, etc.
- Be able to articulate and present our company and service offerings.
- Identify client needs and suggest solutions with appropriate services
- Qualify inbound leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities and handoff to the sales team.
- Set up meetings between (prospective) clients and sales team
- Stay up-to-date with new services and new pricing/payment plans
- Support RFP responses by writing proposals
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to create email outreach campaigns to specific target lists.
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients about their goals and pain points, map them to agency service offerings, and effectively communicate to the sales team.
- Engage executives in targeted prospect accounts
- Schedule initial introductory meetings with prospects, qualify them, and then initiate and lead discussions to hand off to Sales Executives around their business needs.
- Manage and follow-up on a pipeline of interested prospects
- Leverage CRM and other sales tools to prospect into specific verticals/territories
- Collaborate with all internal and cross-functional team members
- Track record of meeting and exceeding quotas.
- Ownership over personal pipeline/lead generation
- Ability to cold call/outreach to initiate conversations
- Experience with creating engaging and personalized outbound drip email campaigns
- Ability to segment CRM data into vertical-specific prospect lists
- Exercise appropriate judgment on when to push ahead or pump the brakes
- Proactively advise against poor campaign strategies and suggest alternatives to prospective clients
- Demonstrate a fundamental understanding of technologies and platforms used
- Complete work on time and communicate progress continually
- Creating a quality, clear sales documentation and collateral including but not limited to: call notes, discovery notes, CRM records, proposals, etc.
- Consistently deliver qualified leads that produce meaningful opportunities
- Travel as needed for client meetings, events, and tradeshows
- 1+ years of experience working in sales for technology.
- Bachelors Degree Required
- A plus for direct knowledge of Shopify, Magento, Conversion Optimization, Digital Marketing
- Strong desire to learn and succeed in sales
- Clear understanding of eCommerce / Marketing / Optimization
- Relevant coursework or professional experience in the field of marketing/sales/business/statistics
- Ability to write sharp, succinct emails
- Excellent phone and presentation skills
- Ability to self-start and self-learn
- Intellectual curiosity and selflessness
- Natural people person that’s a natural problem solver.
- Approaches sales with a problem-solving mindset.
What can Noticed offer me?
- Salary + Commissions + Bonus
- Fully Remote (Must be based in North America)
- 401k with a 4% match (After 6 months of employment)
- We offer healthcare benefits and contribute 80% to employee premiums.
- 23 days of paid time off
- Observe 10 paid company holidays.
- Career development opportunities (workshops, classes, mentorship)
- We have Summer Fridays, where employees can complete their Friday afternoon work earlier in the week and take a half-day on Fridays!
- We actively curate a monthly and yearly team culture calendar
- We are an equal opportunity employer and foster an inclusive environment. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply to our positions