Do you have ecommerce retail or agency experience? Do you want to work with an ecommerce agency & Shopify Plus Partner? Then we’re looking for you! Noticed is a fast-growing ecommerce agency based in Philadelphia that specializes in digital commerce, optimization, and marketing services. We accelerate growth for enterprise ecommerce retailers through innovative cloud technology, data-driven design, and strategic marketing campaigns.
Noticed is looking to add a talented Project Management Lead to join our team. You will lead the management front of successful web projects from start to finish. Your expertise in project management ensures that all projects are completed on time and on budget. You’ll be the primary point of contact for both the Noticed team, keeping everyone in the loop about the details of each project, and the client team, keeping them updated on project timelines and deliverables.
THE QUICK FIT TEST!
- You have experience managing more than 5 websites or ecommerce builds in a year for B2C/B2B clients
- You can demonstrate clear past success in project profitability and timeline control
- You understand details of the technologies behind websites
- You can send us example documentation of your core PM tools such as project plans, budgeting documentation, status reports, and meeting notes
- You can articulate your position on the pros/cons of various project management methodologies
- You have more than 3-6 years of agency experience
- You can deliver work on time and on budget
Our Project Management Lead's Core Responsibilities will include:
- Creating and executing intricate project plans while defining goals/deliverables/schedules/budgets for internal teams, clients, and partners
- Adjusting plans based on changing requirements and timelines
- Managing and planning resources and working with individuals to assign responsibilities
- Leading a team of strategists, designers, and developers from discovery to launch
- Managing day-to-day project management tasks for projects
- Reviewing deliverables before giving them to clients
- Assisting in managing our project delivery processes including quality assurance
- Ensuring project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Aiding in the weekly tracking and reporting of team hours and freelance work
- Facilitating project debriefs and ensuring learning and innovation is incorporated into our future service development processes
To be successful in this role, you’ll already have:
- 3+ years of experience in managing large web design projects
- In-depth technical fluency and literacy in web technologies including high-level technical problem solving
- PMP and/or Scrum Master Certification
- A working understanding of the entirety of the web design project lifecycle from front-end development to back-end programming
- Strong ability to coordinate and manage client projects to profitable completion, on-time delivery, and high customer satisfaction
- Experience in project scoping and estimation
- Excellent logical reasoning, multi-tasking, and analytical skills
- Exemplary organizational and time management skills
- An ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong budget management skills
- Experience in and enjoy creating and managing detailed documentation
It’s a bonus if you also have:
- Experience with Shopify, Magento, etc.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Ecommerce, Marketing or equivalent work experience (minimum of 3 years) in ecommerce and software project management
- Experience directing highly specialized, technical team members
- Experience problem-solving code and architecture issues
- Experience in building ROI-oriented insights for your projects based off of analytics
If you’re excited by this opportunity:
- Apply online now and include a brief summary of why you’ll be an asset to our team, why you’d be a good fit for the role based on your project management experience, and why you’re interested in Noticed.
- Share your résumé and relevant information such as your LinkedIn profile and example documentation of your core PM tools (i.e. project plans, budgeting documentation, status reports, etc.)
Salary is commensurate with experience.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Noticed is an incredibly dynamic, intelligent, and talented team full of fun and collaborative doers, thinkers, and risk-takers. We pride ourselves in only hiring the best and brightest experts in their fields, who are always looking to learn, grow, and solve problems. Our team is hungry, driven, and passionate. Here's your chance to be part of it.
- We offer up to 15 paid vacation days, generous sick leave, and 9 company holidays.
- We work in a comfortable, upscale co-working office space with unlimited coffee and tea, ergonomic chairs, community events, and a reserved bike rack.
- We have team lunch outings.
- We are flexible and offer work from home days.
We can’t wait to hear from you!