Do you have experience selling enterprise eCommerce website implementation services? Do you want to work with a rapidly growing eCommerce agency? We’re looking for you!
Noticed is a generational commerce, optimization, and marketing agency that grows disruptive mission-driven health, wellness, and active lifestyle brands. We lead by example, leave the ego at the front door, bring it every day, and push each other to be the best version of ourselves to deliver value and results to our clients. If our clients win, then we all win!
We’re experts at our craft and have partnered with the best eCommerce platforms in the world such as Shopify Plus, BigCommerce, Klaviyo, and Postscript.
The Director of Ecommerce Solutions position is a remote position that will report directly to the Senior Director of Revenue Growth. The ideal candidate will have sales experience in the eCommerce industry and be an enthusiastic and disciplined professional with strong sales abilities. You will be expected to prospect, negotiate and close new customers while identifying and supporting the growing needs of current clients. You'll be responsible for selling eCommerce implementations with softwares such as Shopify Plus, BigCommerce, and Headless Solutions as well as upselling ongoing conversion optimization and manage services to enterprise D2C brands.
The Sales Fit Test:
- You're a go-getter who never settles
- A born people person
- Understands the difference between selling versus educating
- You're a specialist in your vertical and not a generalist
- You have a consistent track record of hitting sales quota and closing large logo brands
Your Requirements and Responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with agency marketing and business development to target and prospect new opportunities
- Must have a proven track record of hitting quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Working closely with prospective customers to understand their needs, determine the right solution and set of Noticed services to recommend
- Ownership of process and procedure documentation for your role
- Collaborate with agency marketing and creative on new sales collateral
- Tight collaboration with Project Management, eCommerce Strategy, Creative, and Technology teams to customize services and formulate pricing proposals
- Proactively prospecting for new leads via LinkedIn, FB, Outbound Emails, etc.
- Fully running the sales cycle and closing the deal
- Facilitating a strong sales handoff process with the delivery team to ensure high-quality execution of the project and services
- Working closely with key partners to pass leads and orchestrate a collaborative sales process with joint prospective customers
- Cross collaborate with sales, project managers, and eCommerce strategists weekly/monthly to identify up-sell/cross-sell opportunities on existing accounts
- Virtual networking and attending key events and trade shows to target sales qualified leads
- Maintain and organize CRM with leads and opportunity pipeline
To be successful in this role, you’ll have the following qualifications:
- 3-5 years of direct sales experience in the professional services or eCommerce software space
- Proven success in a previous sales position selling eCommerce website implementations
- A plus for direct knowledge of: Shopify Plus, Magento, BigCommerce.
- Experience with CRM's i.e. Hubspot, Pipedrive, Salesforce etc.
- A strong hunter mentality and familiarity with eCommerce tools and technology
- Ability to work effectively in a collegial team environment
- Passion and curiosity to learn is a major part of our company culture and will be required to be a successful team member
- Bachelor’s degree
What can Noticed offer me?
- Competitive Salary + Commissions + Bonus
- Phantom Stock Options
- Fully Remote (Must be based in North America)
- 401k with a 4% match (After 6 months of employment)
- We offer healthcare, vision and dental benefits and contribute 80% to employee premiums
- 23 days of paid time off
- Observe 10 paid company holidays (One of them being Juneteenth!)
- Career development opportunities (workshops, classes, mentorship)
- We have Summer Fridays, where employees can complete their Friday afternoon work earlier in the week and take a half-day on Fridays!
- We have weekly trivia, virtual movie nights, team building events and more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and foster an inclusive environment. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply to our positions.
We can’t wait to hear from you!