Do you have experience in the ecommerce industry? Are you comfortable working alongside both creative designers and other front-end developers? Are you an enthusiastic and disciplined professional who loves creating clean, scalable code? Then join us!
Noticed, a digital commerce, optimization, and marketing agency built for fearless brands, is looking for a Frontend Developer, who has a passion for technology, a willingness to learn and grow, and a desire to commit to our company and the clients we serve. This position will work from our Philadelphia office.
Our Frontend Developer’s Core Responsibilities will include being able to:
- Create interactive sites via Shopify for our Enterprise clients
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use, optimization, and scalability
- Translate technical requirements and mockups into fully functioning websites using HTML/CSS/JS
- Rigorously educate yourself with the latest development techniques and best practices
- Communicate solutions to team members and clients both verbally and in written documentation
- Implement new digital technologies or development techniques that help to meet client goals and business objectives
- Perform ongoing website maintenance including functional changes to ecommerce storefronts
To be successful in this role, you’ll already have:
- 2-4 years of experience in Front-end Development
- A strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, responsive design, general web functions and standards
- The ability to imitate existing HTML projects and build new ones that seamlessly integrate with existing code
- A strong passion for front-end architecture as well as a driven attitude toward learning new web technologies
- A solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, teamwork, and communication skills
It’s a plus if you:
- Are versed in agile development and best practices
- Have ecommerce development experience (Shopify, BigCommerce, Magento, WooCommerce etc.)
- Are familiar developing with CSS pre-processors (SCSS, SASS, etc.) and architecture patterns like BEM, SMACSS, etc.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
What can Noticed offer me?
- We invest in our team of doers, thinkers, and risk-takers, who share a never-settle attitude.
- We offer healthcare benefits and contribute 70% to employee premiums.
- We observe company work-from-home days.
- We provide paid time off and company holidays.
- We actively curate a monthly and yearly team culture calendar and enjoy in-office snacks and freshly brewed coffee.
- We’re nestled in the heart of Old City, overlooking Penn’s Landing, in one of the most walkable areas in Philadelphia.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and foster an inclusive environment. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply to our positions.
We can’t wait to hear from you!