Noticed is a digital commerce, optimization and marketing agency located in Philadelphia. We’re looking for an experienced Agency Marketing Manager to add additional value to our eCommerce Sales and Marketing Services teams. Are you a diehard B2B marketer at heart? Do you have eCommerce experience? Are you organized, determined, and innovative with a strong eye for detail? If you also have a positive and hard-working attitude, then we’re looking for you!
Our Agency Marketing Manager will be involved in several aspects of Marketing for our team - Content Marketing, Social Media Management, and Event Management.
Our Agency Marketing Manager's Core Responsibilities will include being able to:
- Create content for the agency’s website and blog
- Copyedit and proofread all web content for the agency’s website and third-party syndicated content
- Develop marketing collateral that includes the creation of sales presentation decks and written/visual case studies
- Collaborate with our technology partners and internal team to create blog posts, landing pages, webinars, videos and case studies
- Create outreach email template content to assist with mass email marketing efforts
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content
- Work with technology partners to determine ways to grow leads through content marketing efforts
- Create monthly newsletter with industry trends, case studies, blog roundup, and company updates
- Manage branding guidelines to ensure consistent voice, look, and feel for all visual content
- Oversee marketing initiatives, including brand development, content marketing, social media promotions, and event sponsorships to maximize content visibility and brand awareness
- Manage scheduling and workflow for the production of all website and social content including, but not limited to, video, photography, copy, and specs across brand
Social Media Management
- Regularly post information relating to industry-based news, company project announcements and/or new site launches
- Collaborate with Marketing Services Team to launch Ads via LinkedIn/Facebook to target custom audiences to drive qualified traffic
- Interact with partners & community
Event & Partnerships Management
- Plan and manage 4-6 trade shows and 2 meetup events annually
- Coordinate with Finance team on travel and accommodations for applicable events
- Manage event specific email campaigns, including template designs, calls-to-action, and content used to attract qualified attendees to events
- Execute event planning, including working with vendors, event coordinators, and design team for on-site collateral
- Partner with design team on exhibit space to create brand awareness at trade shows
- Invite clients, leads, and partners to applicable events
- Coordinate all speakers, partners, and sponsors attending events
- Work with outside vendors to ensure events have refreshments, print collateral, A/V equipment, etc.
- Ensure events are successfully executed through on-site management
- Manage, negotiate and promote new technology partnerships
To be successful in this role, you’ll already have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or other related discipline
- 2-3 years of Sales and Marketing experience in professional services, eCommerce or with a Digital Agency
- Proven success in a previous digital marketing position
- A strong marketing mentality and familiarity with marketing tools and technology
- A go-getter with passion and a curiosity to learn
- Experience with onsite and offsite SEO
- Strong interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Effective time management and organizational skills
It’s a bonus if you also have:
- A direct knowledge of Shopify, Adwords, Google Analytics, Leadpages, Hubspot Marketing
- Enthusiasm and are always willing to go the extra mile to meet deadlines
- Agency experience
- The ability to work independently and to produce in fast-paced, evolving environments
If you’re excited by this opportunity:
- Apply online now and include a brief summary of why you’ll be an asset to our team, why you’d be a good fit for the role based on your marketing experience, and why you are interested in Noticed.
- Share your résumé and relevant information such as your LinkedIn profile.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Noticed is an incredibly dynamic, intelligent, and talented team full of fun and collaborative doers, thinkers, and risk-takers. We pride ourselves in only hiring the best and brightest experts in their fields, who are always looking to learn, grow, and solve problems. Our team is hungry, driven, and passionate. Here's your chance to be part of it.
- We offer up to 15 paid vacation days, generous sick leave, and 9 company holidays.
- We work in a comfortable, co-working office space with unlimited coffee and tea, ergonomic chairs, community events, and a reserved bike rack.
- We have team lunch outings.
- We are flexible and offer work from home days.
We can’t wait to hear from you!