Senior eCommerce UX/UI Designer
Do you want to work with a fast-growing eCommerce agency based in Philly? Are you interested in building and mentoring an eCommerce design team? Do you embrace the challenge of communicating through engaging design and creating narratives? Then join us!
Noticed is looking for a Senior eCommerce Designer to create visions for clients that blend leading-edge design solutions with modern usability. This position will also help mentor other designers to maintain high-quality deliverables team-wide with the opportunity to grow.
Our Senior eCommerce Designer’s responsibilities and duties will include:
- Planning and executing all aspects of creative deliverables for eCommerce projects
- Conceptualizing, wireframing and designing high-quality, fully responsive enterprise ecommerce websites from scratch, including desktop, tablet and mobile views that appeal to target audiences
- Performing design research to create engaging eCommerce experiences
- Providing solutions for brands based on eCommerce design principles and customer/audience data
- Designing interactive elements such as animations, rollovers, etc. and incorporate modern usability
- Mentoring other designers by assessing work and providing feedback to improve quality
- Collaborating and communicating clearly with eCommerce strategists, developers, and clients - especially those without a thorough understanding of design principles
- Managing a heavy workload and adapting quickly to changing priorities on multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Provide design support for ongoing optimization accounts as well as website builds from the ground up
- Design for internal agency marketing projects, such as: sales collateral, tradeshow booth graphics, etc.
To be successful in this role, you’ll:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Design from an accredited 4-year college or university
- Have 4-6 years of eCommerce design experience/knowledge
- Have a background that includes UI/UX Design
- Be an intermediate to advanced user in Sketch, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Have eCommerce Design Experience
- Have a strong online portfolio that is focused on eCommerce design with clean aesthetics and shows design best practices across all mediums
- Have experience working with multiple brand identities simultaneously
- Effectively communicate design ideas, both verbally and written
- Be passionate about executing innovative new technologies and strategies
- Work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment, solve problems and deliver on required timelines
- Collaborate with client and internal team members across all levels and departments
- Pay attention to details, big and small
- Be confident about your design choices while willingly implementing design feedback from multiple stakeholders
- Set ego aside for the benefit of the team and client
It’s a plus if you:
- Are an intermediate to advanced Illustrator user
- Experience with Shopify
- Understanding of CRO or Data-Driven (heatmap testing, analytics, a/b testing, etc.)
- Have agency experience
- Experience and desire to mentor designers
- Experience creating Information Architecture for eCommerce website
Please note, this job is located at our HQ in Philadelphia, PA and is not a remote position.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
What can Noticed offer me?
- We invest in our team of doers, thinkers, and risk-takers, who share a never-settle attitude.
- Vest Equity Options
- We offer healthcare benefits and contribute 70% to employee premiums.
- We provide 23 days paid time off and 9 company holidays.
- We observe company work-from-home days.
- 401k with 100% match up to 4%
- $1000 annual self-development education reimbursement.
- Work remotely for 2 weeks
- We actively curate a monthly and yearly team culture calendar and enjoy in-office snacks and freshly brewed coffee.
- We’re nestled in the heart of Old City, overlooking Penn’s Landing, in one of the most walkable areas in Philadelphia.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and foster an inclusive environment. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply to our positions.
We can’t wait to hear from you!