Do you want to work with a fast-growing eCommerce agency based in Philly? Are you interested in building and mentoring an eCommerce design team? Do you embrace the challenge of communicating through engaging design and creating narratives? Then join us!
Noticed, a digital commerce, optimization, and marketing agency built for fearless D2C brands, is looking for a Senior Digital Designer to create visions for clients, that provide leading-edge design solutions with modern usability. This position will also help coach other designers to maintain high-quality deliverables team-wide with a tonne of opportunity to grow.
Our Senior Digital Designer’s responsibilities and duties will include:
- Planning and executing all aspects of creative deliverables for ecommerce projects
- Conceptualizing, wireframing and designing high-quality, fully responsive enterprise ecommerce websites from scratch, including desktop, tablet and mobile views that appeal to target audiences
- Performing design research to create engaging ecommerce experiences
- Work with brands to create the best eCommerce experiences that convert more customers
- Providing solutions based on fundamental design principles and customer and audience data
- Designing interactive elements such as animations, rollovers, etc. and incorporate modern usability
- Mentoring other designers by assessing work and providing feedback to improve quality, as needed
- Work strategists to create new Information Architecture for new website builds and redesigns
- Collaborating and communicating clearly with strategists, developers, and clients, especially those lacking a thorough understanding of design
- Managing a heavy workload and prioritizing multiple projects
- Adapting quickly to changing priorities within a very dynamic environment, work under pressure, solve problems and deliver on required timelines
- Provide design support for ongoing optimization accounts
- Design for internal agency marketing projects, i.e. sales collateral, website, tradeshow booth, etc.
To be successful in this role, you’ll:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Design from an accredited 4-year college or university
- Have 2-4+ years of ecommerce design experience/knowledge
- Be an intermediate to advanced user in Sketch/Photoshop
- Have an updated online portfolio that is focused on user-centered digital design with clean aesthetics and shows design best practices across all mediums
- Have experience working with multiple brand identities simultaneously
- Effectively communicate design ideas
- Be passionate about executing innovative new technologies and strategies
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-responsibility environment
- Work well under pressure, solve problems and deliver on required timelines
- Collaborate with client and internal team members across all levels and departments
- Communicate well both verbally and written
- Pay attention to all details, big and small
- Be confident about your design choices while willingly implementing design feedback from multiple stakeholders
- Set ego aside for the benefit of the team and client
It’s a plus if you:
- Are an intermediate to advanced Illustrator user
- Have eCommerce Design Experience
- Experience with Shopify Plus or Shopify
- Understanding of CRO or Data-Driven (heatmap testing, analytics, a/b testing, etc.)
- Have agency experience
Salary is commensurate with experience.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
What can Noticed offer me?
- We invest in our team of doers, thinkers, and risk-takers, who share a never-settle attitude.
- We offer healthcare benefits and contribute 70% to employee premiums.
- We provide 23 days paid time off and 9 company holidays.
- We observe company work-from-home days.
- 401k with 100% match up to 3%
- $1000 annual self-development education allowance.
- Work remotely for 2 weeks
- We actively curate a monthly and yearly team culture calendar and enjoy in-office snacks and freshly brewed coffee.
- We’re nestled in the heart of Old City, overlooking Penn’s Landing, in one of the most walkable areas in Philadelphia.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and foster an inclusive environment. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply to our positions.
We can’t wait to hear from you!