Noticed is a digital commerce, optimization and marketing agency in Philadelphia. We’re looking for an experienced Ecommerce Email Marketing Manager to add additional value to our Marketing Services team. Do you live ecommerce? Are you driven to take clients’ email marketing efforts to the next level? Then we’re looking for you!
Our Email Marketing Manager will have:
- A strong understanding of email marketing best practices and industry standards
- A deep breadth of knowledge of automated trigger flows, customization, personalization and segmentation
- A keen understanding on how to develop and execute personalized campaigns for our clients
- 4-6 years of experience overseeing email marketing strategies and execution for ecommerce merchants
- Transparent communication skills in this 100% client-facing role
Our Email Marketing Manager’s Core Responsibilities will include being able to:
- Create effective onboarding, upsell, retention, win back, and customer satisfaction emails in a fast-paced environment
- Use Klaviyo Email Service Provider (MailChimp, Bronto, Listrak are also relevant to this role)
- Manage daily email operations for our marketing clients: content calendar, campaign design, flow set-up and design, copywriting, email production, deployment and optimization of A/B test emails and landing pages to maximize conversions
- Develop and maintain KPI reporting to monitor and improve the performance of the email marketing channel on a weekly and monthly basis
- Create and implement strategies for list growth, increased engagement, and increased ROI
To be successful in this role, you’ll already have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree; a Master’s or advanced degree is a plus
- Experience with Klaviyo ESP and project management tools
- Excellent Excel/Sheets and data handling skills with the ability to analyze campaign data and draw conclusions
- A strong understanding of email marketing concepts and KPIs
- A proven ability to meet marketing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail and problem-solving abilities
- The willingness to take initiative and drive results and are a self-starter
It’s a bonus if you also have:
- Email design experience
- Clear and concise copywriting abilities with a core understanding of conversion optimization
- The capacity to find and nurture demographic synergies into paid customers
- Knowledge of how different online marketing channels fit together (email, paid social, affiliate, organic, paid search, lead gen, etc.)
- The ability to work on divergent brands and projects and are highly organized
- Enthusiasm and are always willing to go the extra mile to meet deadlines and ensure clients are happy
If you’re excited by this opportunity:
- Apply online now and include a brief summary of why you’ll be an asset to our team, why you’d be a good fit for the role based on your email experience, and why you are interested in Noticed.
- Share your résumé and relevant information such as your LinkedIn profile.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Noticed is an incredibly dynamic, intelligent, and talented team full of fun and collaborative doers, thinkers, and risk-takers. We pride ourselves in only hiring the best and brightest experts in their fields, who are always looking to learn, grow, and solve problems. Our team is hungry, driven, and passionate. Here's your chance to be part of it.
- We offer up to 15 paid vacation days, generous sick leave, and 9 company holidays.
- We work in a comfortable, upscale co-working office space with unlimited coffee and tea, ergonomic chairs, community events, and a reserved bike rack.
- We have team lunch outings.
- We are flexible and offer work from home days.
We can’t wait to hear from you!