Do you embrace the challenge of communicating through engaging design and creating narratives? Are you looking to be part of the ecommerce evolution? Do you want to join a forward-thinking team that anticipates to grow by 50 percent this year? Then join us!
Noticed, a digital commerce, optimization, and marketing agency built for fearless brands, is looking for a Digital Designer to work remotely and design emails for clients’ marketing campaigns across various industries. This role is primarily e-mail design with additional design projects as needed by the company.
Our Digital Designer’s responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with the Email Marketing Team to understand campaign requirements and assets
- Developing and creating visually pleasing, as well as functional, email content. The content will be based on clients’ and internal team’s specifications while maintaining clients’ brand voice and adhering to brand style guidelines
- Working collaboratively with the team to resolve marketing needs within design, this includes speaking to the design reasoning while being open to feedback.
- Executing responsive design meant to look great on desktop computers as well as mobile devices
- Staying informed on the changing landscape of email marketing, including trends, best practices, and new tools/technologies
- Executing multiple design projects, i.e. customer outreach, transactional emails, lifecycle emails, etc.
- Meeting the deliverable requirements of projects successfully and efficiently
- Contributing ideas to the creative process
To be successful in this role, you’ll:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Design from an accredited 4-year college or university, or experience in an immersive 3-month design program
- Have 3-5 years of email marketing design experience or have portfolio pieces that include previous email designs
- Have experience working with B2C clients
- Be an intermediate to advanced Figma/Photoshop user
- Communicate well both verbally and written
- Pay attention to all of the small details
- Be able to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Have experience working with multiple brand identities simultaneously
- Adapt quickly to changing priorities within a very dynamic environment
- Work well under pressure, solve problems and deliver on required timelines
- Have an updated online portfolio that is focused on digital design and shows you apply design best practices across all mediums
- Be knowledgeable in marketing/branding principles and creative development
- Be passionate about your career and have an excellent attitude
It’s a plus if you:
- Are an intermediate to advanced Illustrator user
- Have ecommerce design experience/knowledge
- Have agency experience
**Applications without websites/portfolios will not be considered.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
What can Noticed offer me?
- We invest in our team of doers, thinkers, and risk-takers, who share a never-settle attitude.
- We offer healthcare benefits and contribute up to 70% to employee premiums.
- We provide 23 days of paid time off and 10 company holidays.
- We actively curate a monthly and yearly team culture calendar.
- When in office, we work from home Tuesdays and Fridays. We are currently 100% remote and will remain that way for about 6 months.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and foster an inclusive environment. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply to our positions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and foster an inclusive environment. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply to our positions.
We can’t wait to hear from you!