Fully remote position for applicants located in the EST timezone.
Noticed, a digital commerce, optimization, and marketing agency in Philadelphia. We’re looking for a Retention Marketing Specialist to join our Retention Marketing team and deliver effective and accurate email and SMS campaigns that will drive results for our eCommerce clients. (Preferably located in North America)
Our Ideal Retention Marketing Specialist Will:
- Have 1.5-3 years of email marketing experience, ideally in the e-commerce or agency space
- Have the ability to build smart, effective email campaigns and ensure your work is completed on-time and error-free
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once with tight deadlines in a fast-paced working environment
- Be exceptionally detail-oriented and have solid time-management skills
- Be a self-starter, able to dive in and take on a challenge on your own but also knowing when to raise your hand and ask questions to help you learn and grow
- Ability adapt to new tech and new platforms
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Design, Communications, or equivalent.
- Experience analyzing data to provide strategic optimizations and recommendations to clients for improvement
- Experience working with a team and collaborating with a team
- Experience writing and creating briefs
Nice to have:
- Experience using Klaviyo email services provider
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Familiarity with other channels of digital marketing
Our Retention Marketing Specialist’s responsibilities and duties will include:
- Delivering effective and accurate email campaigns that routinely exceed KPI expectations
- Owns the brief and ultimately the email creation and deployment process from asset collection, email copywriting, QA and execution
- Content building, copywriting, and working directly in collaboration with graphic designers to meet clients’ deliverable design needs
- Assisting Email Marketing Managers as needed on any of the following items: strategy development and execution, content calendar management, reporting and analytics, optimizing email campaigns, triggered flows, segmentation, and A/B testing
- Use Klaviyo Email Service Provider (experience with other major ESPs is relevant to this role)
- Staying on top of industry trends and best practices; proactively get ahead of them for our clients
- Being an integral part in the growth of our clients’ businesses and proactively providing suggestions to help the team achieve and exceed our goals
If you’re excited by this opportunity:
- Apply online now and include a brief summary of why you’ll be an asset to our team, why you’d be a good fit for the role based on your email experience, and why you are interested in Noticed.
- Share your résumé and relevant information such as your LinkedIn profile.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
What can Noticed offer me?
- We invest in our team of doers, thinkers, and risk-takers, who share a never-settle attitude.
- Fully Remote (Must be based in North America)
- 401k with a 4% match (After 6 months of employment)
- We offer healthcare benefits and contribute 80% to employee premiums.
- 23 days of paid time off
- Observe 10 paid company holidays.
- Career development opportunities (workshops, classes, mentorship)
- We have Summer Fridays, where employees can complete their Friday afternoon work earlier in the week and take a half-day on Fridays!
- We actively curate a monthly and yearly team culture calendar
- We are an equal opportunity employer and foster an inclusive environment. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply to our positions
We can’t wait to hear from you!
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.